Who is responsible for the membership information?
The union is responsible for the processing of personal data collected from you who register an account on the union's website.
Below you will find the union's contact information.
IUM, International Union for a makeup artist and hair stylist education,
Org. No.556 542-7803
113 26 Stockholm
Tel: 08 300 640
For questions about the union's processing of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of personal data being processed
The union processes the following personal information about you.
• First Name Last Name
• Email address
• Date of birth (for privet professionals)
• Organization No. (For schools and salons)
• Phone number
Your name, email address, address, phone number and date of birth we need to collect to be able to administer and provide the services offered with your interest in the union's service.
What does the union use your information for?
Your personal information is processed in order for the union to administer and provide the services offered through membership of the union's service.
You have certain statutory rights that you can claim against the union'. Below is a summary of these rights. For complete information about your rights, please see Data Protection Regulations, Section 3-5.
• The right of access/register extract. You are entitled to receive an answer as to whether union' processes personal data about you. If so, you are entitled to information about what personal data is processed, the purpose of the processing, what external recipients are taking part in your personal data and how long we save your personal data.
• Right to data portability. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal data that you have provided to the union' in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that the union transfer these personal data to another person responsible for personal data. The right to data portability applies to personal data processed by automated route, based on your consent or on an agreement where you are a party.
• Correction of incorrect data. You are entitled to request that the union incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
• Deletion of certain tasks. You are entitled to request that the union delete your personal information under certain conditions, such as The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose we collected the personal data for.
• Right to object to the union's processing of personal data. You are entitled to object to the union's processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
• Right to object to direct marketing. You are entitled at any time to object to the union processing your personal data for direct marketing. If you object to such treatment, the union shall without undue delay terminate all direct marketing to you.
• Right to a limitation of processing your personal data. You may request a limitation of the union' processing of your personal information in some cases. For example, if you have contested that your personal information is correct, you may request a limitation of treatment for a time that allows the union check if your personal information is correct.
• Complaints. If you have complaints regarding the union's processing of your personal information, you have the right to file such complaints to the Data Inspection.
If you wish to request registry extracts, data portability, rectification, deletion, objection or limitation, please contact us via email@example.com.